If you would like to submit an article to, The Pagan and the Pen, then please click, EMAIL US, or manually send to: ThePaganPen (at) gmail (dot) com.
We are always looking for Columnists, Full-Time Contributors and the occasional, but very much appreciated, whenever- they- feel- inspired-Writers.
We do not pay for Articles. However, we do promote and bring attention to the Author or Artist and their work.
- You may attach a file to the email. In the body of the email, please give a brief description of the article, a short Author Bio (optional), and anything else you think we need to know.
- Save the file in, Rich Text Format, or, rtf.
- Edit all articles to the best of your ability. By submitting, you give us permission to edit the article-correct spelling, add punctuation, etc. Articles that need excessive editing will not be used.We do not change sentences or add our own take on whatever subject you’re writing about. We only do light editing.
- Make sure to include any and all Resource Links or Credits. They should be included at the bottom of each article. EMBED ALL LINKS PLEASE. This keeps things neat.
- At the end of each article, you may include your name and the link to one website. EMBED ALL LINKS PLEASE.
Website <—This is an Embedded Link
Please do not do this:
Link to my website : https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUs5m3_e3NAhWB2D4KHZZ-AikQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanpop.com%2Fclubs%2Fsunsets-and-sunrises%2Fimages%2F19955093%2Ftitle%2Fsunset-wallpaper&psig=AFQjCNHdeI9emf60cMja_mR59cCdWzueKQ&ust=1468414760002345
- For All Authors: You may include a small cover, approximately 200 x 300 pixels.
- Once an Article is posted, it is forever. This means, in three years, we will not go back to delete an Article by request nor can we add updates or make corrections.
- Articles should be original. We can not publish an article that has been published on ten different blogs or websites.
- Complete articles must be submitted. We will not publish excerpts linking to another website making a Reader click and go elsewhere “in order to read more”.
- Think magazine.
Article Subjects must be in sync with the eclectic theme of, The Pagan and the Pen. If the subject is not Pagan, itself, then it can be based on the viewpoints of a Pagan. The subjects are: (If you think a subject may fit but it is not listed, then by all means, feel free to email us and ask.)
- Paganism and all paths, connected to or any and all labels living under it’s umbrella.
- The Paranormal, Myths and Lore
- Divination, Psychic and all subjects fitting under these categories.
- Hot Topics
- Current Events
- Movie Reviews
- Book Reviews
- Rights. Activists.
- All Earth Matters
- Political (Pagan Viewpoints)
- Living Green
- Gods, Goddesses, deities, etc.
- Ancient Cultures and Religions
- Bath & Body Recipes
- Home Remedies
- Homesteading and Living off the Land.
- UFO, Extraterrestrial, Other Dimensional
If you have a subject that is not included above but think it may fit, then by all means, email us your idea!!!!!
If your article has been received and chosen, we will contact you. If you haven’t heard back from us within’ two weeks of submitting, then feel free to send again or a courtesy email making sure we received it. We don’t mind you checking in.
Book & Movie Reviews
We are not doing Reviews at this time.
IF your book has a non-fiction Pagan Theme and you want to chance it, then send us the information, but for now, unless something spectacular catches our eye, we are not staffed for Fiction Reviews.
If you are interested in doing Reviews for The Pagan and the Pen, then please, by all means, email us!!!!
Have you read a book or seen a movie and want to give a review?
Please send it to ThePaganPen (at) gmail (dot) com
In the Subject line, please write: Submitting A Written Review
Give us one link to a website, Facebook page, or whatever.
Once a month, we will promote Pagan books (fiction and non-fiction), film, documentaries, Art and Artists. If this is something you are interested in, please follow the guidelines below.
Books: Submit a 200 x 300 cover, blurb, excerpt (Give us a tidbit thats original. By original, we mean, something that hasn’t been blasted a million times across the net, and don’t forget your website link! EMAIL
Art & Artists, Documentaries, etc.
Submit a small example of your work and a link to your art or to the artist. Give us a bio and a small picture of yourself. Send to: EMAIL