1. 16 April – Using the Calendar. This first Saturday gets you going with understanding the basics of biodynamic gardening, what it is, what it does and how to work it.
2. 21 May – Prep 500. Using the horn manure preparation. We make the preparation today, bring a jam jar with lid and you can take some home for your garden
3. 18 June – Prep 501. Using the horn silica preparation
4. 23 July – Cow-Pat-Pit. Making and using this starter preparation
5. 1 October – Horn Stuffing. Making horn manure, preparation 500
6. 12 November – Composting. Using the compost preparations
Cost: £45/day or £250 if you book all 6 days together
Venue: Archenland – details of how to get here sent when you book
Lunch: bring a dish to share with everyone
Contact us to reserve a place for the series – get going with biodynamics, it’s organics with Oomph !!!
Elen Sentier & Jennie Russell-Smith